The Information We Collect
- Personal Information
The website is designed in such a way that you do not have to provide your personal information while accessing the website for general purposes like searching a data or simple browsing. However, Expats Homeo Clinic will ask you for your minimum personal data when you try to use any of the “Services” provided to you through this website, which may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number as may be specified from time to time.
We do not have facility to login with social network platform. We are only providing links to the social website pages of Expats Homeo Clinic.
All information collected pursuant to this section is collectively referred to as “Personal Information.” We do not collect or access any Personal Information from you when you use the Services unless you provide us with the Personal Information voluntarily or specifically authorize us to access it.
You acknowledge that apart from Your Personal Information, if you upload any content, ideas, concepts etc. on the Website, such content, ideas, concepts etc. may contain information including your Personal Information and the same may be available to the other users of the Website. Expats Homeo Clinic will not be liable for the disclosure and dissemination of such Personal Information to any third parties.
4. Other Information
In addition to the Personal Information and Billing Information that you voluntarily provide to us, we may collect additional information (collectively, the “Other Information”). Such Other Information may include:
- From You.Additional information about yourself or your organization that you voluntarily provide to us, such as product and service preferences and other information that does not identify you personally.
- From Your Activity.Information that we automatically collect when you use the Services, including, without limitation:
– IP addresses, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, sections of the Website visited, etc.;
– Information about a mobile device, including universally unique ID (“UUID”), Platform type and version (e.g., OS or Android), carrier and country location, hardware and processor information (storage, chip speed, camera resolution, NFC enabled, and network type (Wi-Fi, 2G, 3G, 4G); and
– Activity and usage information occurring via the Services, including Project, Donation, and Contribution information, tagging data, favourites, survey responses, preferences, session lengths; and similar data.
- From Cookies.Information that we collect using “cookie” technology. Cookies are small packets of data that a website stores on your computer’s or mobile device’s hard drive so that your computer will “remember” information about your visit. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to help us collect Other Information and to enhance your experience using the Platform. If you do not want us to place a cookie on your hard drive, you may be able to turn that feature off on your computer or mobile device. Please consult your Internet browser’s documentation for information on how to do this and how to delete persistent cookies. However, if you decide not to accept cookies from us, the Platform may not function properly.
How We Use and Share the Information
We use the Personal Information, the Billing Information, and the Other Information to provide and improve the Platform and the Services, administer appointments, solicit your feedback. Also, we may share Personal Information, Billing Information, and/or Other Information as described below.
- Any data and/or content that you post to the Platform will be publicly viewable on the Platform and shareable by other users. Likewise, anything that you post to a social account (e.g., Facebook or Twitter) via the Platform will be viewable and accessible on those social accounts as if you had posted it on the social account directly.
- In order to provide the Services, we may share your Personal Information and not any confidential Information with our third-party promotional and marketing partners and sponsors, including, without limitation, business partners participating in our various programs.
- In an ongoing effort to better understand our users and our Platform and Services, we might analyze the Other Information in aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Services and/or Platform. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our products, Platform, and Services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing marketing assistance, information technology support, and customer service. These other companies will have access to the Personal Information, the Billing Information, and the Other Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- With your permission, third-party applications or services may access your Personal Information. We may share some or all of your Personal Information, Billing Information, and Other Information excluding confidential information, with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with us.
- As we develop our businesses, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, the Personal Information, Billing Information, and Other Information may be part of the transferred assets.
- To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose Personal Information, Billing Information, and Other Information when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency, or whenever we believe that disclosing the such information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of Expats Homeo Clinic or others.
How We Protect Your Information
Important Notice to Non-Residents
How to Contact Us